Friday 24 September 2010

Oops...

For so many reasons... First; I've neglected my blog and now I can't remember what I've been doing these past two weeks! xD And secondly... I spent FAR too much money. That I know. Most definitely.

But I get (not so cheap) thrills from new stuff xD So meh :P Oh; and I have a new obsession with Katy Perry's album "Teenage Dream" It's so classic, bubbly, poppy, rocky... I just love it and I have it playing right now *dances* It's good mood music ^.^

But, yes.. On to what I bought... xD Went shopping at the weekend with my bestie <3 and bought all kinds of crap; most notably MORE earrings (*has an earring fetish*) some milk carton props for my dolls and a couple of winter coats - since I didn't have any before and I was COLD >.< I was too lazy to get photos of any of that though... =P

Speaking of dolls... I was bad. Very bad. I ordered 2 more JIDs from Iplehouse... *gulps*

Ryan in Special Edition Real Skin

Tatiana in Normal Skin
But they're SO gorgeous!! So I'm now stalking the Iple website in the hope that my babies will be shipped soon ;) [Images property of Iplehouse.net]

And of course; new dolls means new wigs; right? My Tatiana's wig hasn't arrived yet, but my Ryan's wig from Leeke has!




Purdy... :D Will need to give it a trim though.. I tried it on Solaris and it covers half his face, poor boy! xD

My other purchases were personal.. MORE BEADS!!!

Ooohhh... So many... *dribbles*





Unfortunately the shop was out of clasps so I haven't been able to do anything with them yet >.<

And today; the shoes that I ordered as part of my costume to attend Rocky Horror in Glasgow in November arrived!!!

Are they not the most gorgeous shoes you've EVER seen?!
I can't WAIT for the show!!! That's all for now though; I think my next update will be when my dolls arrive ;)

1 comment: