Monday 13 September 2010

Rain

Is all it seems to have done today. I was looking forward to going out to some craft shop open days with the lady from my support team today. I was interested in finally seeing Bead Crazy - the shop my boss is always telling me I should check out xD
Unfortunately; I got a call from her just after 12, explaining that she'd had a car crash! Thankfully she's fine, no harm done - her car was in no state to go anywhere though =(

So, no more beads for me today =P That left me stuck at home in the rain.... So I took photos of my BJDs: Ameri and Solaris <3

Close-up of Ameri because she's gorgeous ^^

*sigh* Wants to go outside...

I had plans to use the bench that arrived this week as the latest scene for my photos. Not in the rain though.
Both dollies looking sadly outside...
I just thought this was funny :P "WHOA! Dude...."
Old shot I jazzed up on the computer xD Not the best, but meh.
I also went on a huge jewellery-making kick last night and got 4 more bracelets done, and a necklace made this morning :D Yay! Productivity! 8D
Run out of big beads though... Looks like I'll be visiting the craft shop again soon!

1 comment: